MENTOR, OHIO USA
The City of Mentor is a manufacturing leader in the state of Ohio with a strong concentration of research and development, engineering, and metalworking firms serving the advanced manufacturing, aerospace, polymer, and biomedical industry clusters. Nearly 300 manufacturers have chosen Mentor as their home.
A Strategic Location Where Global Companies Succeed
- Direct access to multiple major interstate highways, two railways, one international and several general aviation airports
- 30 kilometers from major deepwater port in Cleveland, Ohio with direct rail connection
- Located within 800 kilometers of 50% of the US population
- Direct access to NAFTA Trade Partners
- Available Foreign Trade Zone designation
- Significant monetary incentives for direct investment and job creation
- Attractive and safe community on shores of Lake Erie consistently voted as one of the “Best Places to Live in America”
We invite you to learn more about what Mentor has to offer.
The Mentor International Trade Initiative is committed to help Mentor companies succeed on a global scale as well as attract interest to our business community. Learn more about our efforts.
- City of Mentor praised for its economic development efforts
News-Herald, Aug 28, 2016
- Mentor attracts trade partner in United Kingdom
News-Herald, Aug 24, 2016
- Mentor seeks companies interested in European trade trip
News-Herald, Feb 2, 2016
- Meet Mentor at BABC
BABC Newsletter, Feb 2016
- Mentor joins British American Business Council to increase international trade opportunities
News-Herald, Jan 19, 2016
- Mentor Means Business
- Mentor city, schools a recipe for success
News-Herald.com-Oct 26, 2015
- Aerospace and aviation symposium in Mentor draws leaders from around the world – and off it completely
News-Herald.com-Oct 3, 2015
- Mentor deserves credit for international trade efforts
News-Herald.com – Jun 19, 2015
- Mentor investment in international trade paying off
News-Herald.com–Jun 12, 2015
- Ohio companies selling more out of country
News-Herald.com–May 15, 2015
- Economic tie-up with US city explored by Swindon civic and business leaders
Swindon Business News–Apr 27, 2015
- Mentor poised to go global with new administrator position
News-Herald.com–Dec 10, 2013
The mission of the Mentor International Trade Initiative is to assist Mentor-based companies who seek to expand or develop new export markets as well as foster trade relationships with international partners.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your business.