Soar Along With Mentor’s Aerospace & Aviation Leaders
Ohio is the birthplace of aviation, with native sons Orville and Wilbur Wright’s invention of the airplane in 1903. Ohio and the City of Mentor continue this aerospace legacy as global leaders in aircraft engine parts manufacturing, repair, and aviation research & development.
Mentor’s cluster of aerospace manufacturers is impressive, employing over 1,800 skilled full-time workers.
Northeast Ohio is home to the NASA Glenn Research Center, the Ohio Aerospace Institute, and many of the world leaders in aviation.
Top Mentor Aerospace & Aviation Companies
- Parker Hannifin Gas Turbine Fuel Systems Division
- PCC Airfoils
- Component Repair Technologies (CRT)
- NHVS, Inc.
- Sunset Industries
Ohio’s Rank in U.S.
- 1st in U.S. Supplier to Airbus S.A.S.
- 1st in U.S. Supplier to Boeing
- 3rd in U.S. Supplier to Northrop Grumman